Friday, November 26, 2010

Faces Friday with Jay'me

Cannon elph
duck tape
1/60
f 4.9
18.6
ISO160


'Tis the season for friends and family. Hugs, love and warm fuzzys. This little sweetie (Maddie) has a huge crush on her uncle Craig. She is in heaven in this photo. I took lots of photos but came back to this one because it was the first and most authentic. I know the back ground it loud and the flash is bleaching out their color.
This is the best I've got. Love is always good enough - heck it's the BEST!
Jay'me

3 comments:

  1. Oh the love! Look at her face... she's clearly smitten.
    Great job Jay'me! Continue to fight the good fight sans working camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo sweet! Love these shots that show the simple things in life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Jay'me. You can clearly see the love. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete