Friday, February 18, 2011

Faces Friday with Jay'me

Cannon Rebel XT
f 4,5
34.mm
ISO 400


SLEEEEP OOOOVER!
4 girls ~ 1 me ... They win.
I've officially lost my ever loving mind! FUN YOU SAY? We laughed, We cried, We may do it again, when I recoup ~ or not. I had a fingernail polish bonanza here. You could get high just by passing though my kitchen! I took this shot of the youngest girl (5) as she VERY carefully painted her own nails. Relax, I had paper covering the table! I took tons of shots tonight, but this one won. Her beautiful eye is captivating and she was such a delightful little thing. I need to go because the seven year olds are STILL making noise and it's late, VERY LATE !

Have a great Saturday day!
Jay'me

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are recooperating from your sleepover party. They're just soooo much fun! Love the look of concentration on her face. Nice capture.

    ReplyDelete