Friday, April 22, 2011

Batter... wait for better weather!



Nikon D40
Nifty 50
1/160
f 4.5
50.mm
ISO 400
Thank you Sere for the beautiful still life. That could be that regions next big screen savor.
My shot doesn't have the depth or contrast but it follows along.
Look how green the grass is on the edge of the field. I want that lawn service! Now look at the reflection in the center of the picture - still leafless, naked trees! Summer can't come soon enough for the ball players and their moms dragging them to practice and her FREEZING her butt off while watching and waiting. (Oops, did I say that out loud?) I wanted to go to a field today and make a single track across the clay field and shoot that. First, with my luck, I'd get shot or arrested. Second, someone had already been there to "test" the field.
Today I shot with the Nifty Fifty lens. She gets around and has been lent or borrowed amongst us 3c1d bloggers. I enjoyed playing around with her and hope to do lots more yet.
PLAY BALL! - inside.
Jay'me

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a baseball fan but I'm really ready for baseball weather and this photo captures that.
    Great job getting the sad feel from the lonely field.

    ReplyDelete