Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wordless Wednesday with Scott (subbing for Brandi)

Rules:

The poster must post only one (1) photo and settings. No additional verbiage (other then the rules) is allowed.

Commenters (that's you) must comment and guess how the photo associates with the previous (Tuesday's) photo. The winning guess gets to be the guest photographer for Sunday.


No previous photography experience required. In fact, wanna-be's like us, are encouraged. The only criteria; you must be able to take a photo (any camera will do), email said photo, allow 3C1D to publish said photo and follow the rules...


1 guess only per person. All rules strictly enforced with a paddle (Brandi style)!

Ready Set GO!!!!!!




Canon 30D
Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L
Shutter Speed 1/3200
Aperture f/6.3
ISO 100
Aperture Priority
Natural Light

7 comments:

  1. I think the commonality is the crystal-like look of the water drops which is dependent on the light suffusing the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Scott for jumping in for me tonight. I can feel the beach and warm sun in this photo even though is black and white. I needed a photo like this. Thanks again, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bingo BigDan! And let me just say you got that in record time. Congratulations! You are now the next guest poster! Email us at 3chicks1dude@gmail.com and I'll get you the details. Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry BigBan, the email is actually 3chicks1dudephoto@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scott, you know I think this shot is SUPER EXCITING & SEXY HOT!
    I've been playing with my settings & thinking of lighting and spaces, anticipating a possible Faces Friday post. If by chance our guest is ready to post today and Sere goes tomorrow... Nothing is wasted, I'm trying to learn more.
    When you're next free day/ opportunity arises please let's get together for a group lesson. Brandi - Your house/yard??? I have a nature preserve next door???
    My time is crunched and photography takes a lesser priority than it should. I know I should be reading up and doing more but I'm hoping for some hands on education aka (sponging off my friends).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love sponging off friends. Lets pick a date for next week please. I need some positive photo friend love right about now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shot! Thx so much for entering my challenge!
    <3MaryAnne

    ReplyDelete