Saturday, November 20, 2010

Nope, I Don't Want to Share

Hello it's Sere here, stepping in for poor Scott. His family had some car troubles on the road to Denver, all is okay, but you get me today instead of him. Hopefully he will be able to show us something beautiful soon. First though some other 3C1D business to attend to.

I have overridden Brandi's executive decision from yesterday, see how all this equality works, all of us are executives around here. Since I am posting today I will be announcing our Wordless Wednesday winner today. Drumroll please for our winner for this week..... Congratulations Rachel, you are the lucky winner! Please email 3chicks1dudephoto@gmail.com for further instructions and let us know a date that works for you. We can't wait to see your photo!

Okay we have some more cuteness going on today so looker beware.


Nikon D2X
Lens 18-70mm at 56mm
ISO-100
Aperture F/4.5
Shutter Speed 1/500
Natural Lighting on Shutter Priority

My connections to Brandi's post, besides the cuteness factor was the wood in Nanook's mouth, like the wooden block little Ryan was holding.

This was not the picture I had planned on posting today. I had another one that was probably better technically, but I just thought this was such a fun picture. I guess I could have the connection of playing as well. I wish Nanook had maybe turned his head some my direction so I could have gotten more of his face, but he was more interested in running around. My son had let him out to play. I have no idea where he found the stick, but he was so cute playing with it, that I had to get my camera out to get some shots of it. I was on shutter priority so that I could get the action as much as possible, since huskies as a rule don't sit still for very long.

Have a great day tomorrow and we'll see who ends up being next.

No comments:

Post a Comment