Sunday, March 27, 2011

Centered

First things first. Amanda, you're our winner from the last WW. I put your name (and only your name) into the randomizer and you came up! Congrats! Let us know when you want to post and we'll accommodate.

Moving on, aside from asking myself what is was that Jay'me photographed, I noticed immediately the centered framing. I had several ideas but when lunch came around, I was washing some blueberries and low and behold, the sun was putting on a show once more.


Canon 30D
Canon EF 100mm f/2.8
Aperture f/16.0
Shutter 1/6, 1/15, 1/40
ISO 100
Processed with Photomatix
Sunlight

I'm back in the saddle with HDR! WooHoo!!! Let me tell you, those with good computers (I count myself among them now), you can run Photomatix without fear of crashing or taking too long. What a joy! It's an entirely new experience for me!

I chose to do HDR because there really was a lack of contract and this is one thing HDR can improve. The tie-in is simply the centered "dot" if you will.

Okay, gotta take care of some kiddos. Have a great weekend everyone!

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment