Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Texture Fever

It turns out I have a fever too. I can't seem to shake my attachment to macro and specifically the textures that appear when I hold the camera to my eye. So you've been bombarded with macro macro macro and texture texture texture when I post. So with no further adieu, I give you more texture:

Canon 30D
Canon EF 100mm f/2.8
Aperture f/10.0
Shutter 1/10
ISO 200
Natural Light

My tie-in is simply the texture. The strawberries scream knobbly bumpy texture. I promise I'll start shaking it up soon. I can feel the outdoor photography floating closer. Until then, bear with this macro loving, texture craving freak!

Peace,

Scott

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better. This is stunning! I love macro too, it's like a different world of photography. Beautiful capture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just plain cool.

    ReplyDelete