Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Faces with Sere

This was not the picture that I had planned on posting today. But it was just such a beautiful, sunny day (a tad windy) but beautiful that I decided to head out and play with the kiddos (human and animal). I was looking for bird's nests, instead I had fun taking shots of Nanook, you've seen him before here, and my son playing together. Hope you enjoy it.

Nikon D2X


ISO-200


Aperture F/8


Shutter Speed 1/500 sec.


18-70mm at 65mm


No Flash, Natural Lighting


I have no real connection to Amanda's gorgeous shot except for the spring theme. I don't know about anybody else but I am really glad to be able to head outside to take some photographs and not freeze to death. Yay for spring!!!


BTW I am having some issues with spacing, anybody else having any??? Not sure what the deal is because I'm doing the same things I've always done. But my paragraph spacing is WAY big.


Enjoy! Sere

No comments:

Post a Comment