Thursday, March 31, 2011

Our Bestie Amanda

Tonight we have Amanda. She was the guesser chosen from the last WW challenge. We've become friends with Amanda, mainly because she's stuck by us for a long time. It's the best thing about a blog really - meeting new people with similar interests. If you get a chance check out her blog here. She has some fantastic photos and you won't regret it. Here's her latest in her words:

My tie in is flowers. I grew up in San Diego where we don't get
seasons per se, we had summer and spring and maybe a touch of fall.
But the spring was so fast and you hardly noticed it since so many
plants were year round there. When I moved to Oregon I was astounded
at the spring they have up here! IN LOVE more like. You have time to
enjoy God's creations. This was the first year I have been able to
capture it with any success if I may claim that. I haven't edited
this photo. I really like how bright it is. If I do edit it I may
tone the exposure down just a tad so you can see more of the pink of
the flowers. Thanks for letting me share... again! :-)


Canon Rebel 300D
35-80mm lens at 80mm
1/160
f/5.6
ISO 200

I'll only add that it's nice knowing at least one other photog out there uses Canon. Amanda, this is becoming WAY too Nikon heavy now that Jay'me defected. See if you can drum up more Canonites for me! As always, thanks for posting!

Scott

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love the softness of the picture and the flower. Love it!

    ReplyDelete