Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Faces with Sere

Okay so for about 2 seconds here in the midwest we had nice, warm weather. Then it reverted back to this disgusting cold, damp stuff that I hate (as I'm sure almost everybody else does too). So I was forced to go back to the days of warmth and sun for today. Meet Mr.(or it could be Miss) Pelican.


Nikon D90
ISO-200
Aperture F/11
Shutter 1/400 sec.
Natural Lighting

Mr. (or Miss) Pelican was hanging out by the tarpon feeding area where all of the crazy tourists(including my family and I) pay good money to feed these HUGE fish in the ocean. He was trying his hardest to get any fish that the tarpons did not get. I believe he was a little upset with me because I had a camera in his face instead of a fishie and he(she) was letting me know all about his not so happy feelings. I just thought he was kinda cool because he had blue eyes and was quite pretty as far as pelicans go.

Here's hoping that spring and warmer weather gets back here soon. Anybody else feel extra, specially cold after our 70 degree days today? We even started a fire at our house. Brrrr!

Later,
Sere

No comments:

Post a Comment