Saturday, March 5, 2011

Stir it up Saturday ?

Cannon Rebel XT
Manual
1/25
f4.0
30.mm
Natural light
ISO 400


So my last post was all about the music, guitar, strings, man hands... My little brain went CRAZY. So Scott's friend Hank is testing the merchandise (aka shopping) right? Hmmm? Buddy Guy plays the blues and Bubble Gum starts with B & G... are you following me?
So I took a picture of Bubble Gum for sale. See how easy that was? Totally connected!
Certifiably CRAZY. I love you all,
Jay'me

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Jay'me. I adore this connection. Now I need a gumball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay'mers you crack me up! Love it! I feel like a kid again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't give up walking, so I had to give up BubbleGum! But Buddy Guy I lovelovelove... And this picture I lovelovelove too!

    ReplyDelete