Monday, March 7, 2011

Our Latest WW Winner Amanda!

Tonight we are blessed with one of our best followers Amanda. Take it away Amanda:

I have been reflecting recently on how I edit and "my style" in
photography. I have been noticing darker, more dramatic lighting and
feel. Like with my last guest spot here as a good example. I just
thought that was a pretty interesting side note. Onto the photo. As
I was thinking of how I would link to Brandi's photo, I was thinking
about going with the blue, but I saw this photo on my CF card and knew
it would be what I share. The connection is toys. You wouldn't think
of this castle being a toy, but I would spend hours either using the
castles in my imagination play, or trying to physically play with
them. So now you have a piece of my past to look at. Sorry it's not
a beautiful landscape of San Diego, but I hope to share those on my
blog soon! Thanks again!



Canon Rebel

Aperture f/5.6

Exposure 1/80

ISO 800

Thanks as always for joining us Amanda. Have a great time in San Diego! And to all you readers, check out Amanda's blogs here and here. Thank you and good night!

1 comment:

  1. Always, great to see your work Amanda. I love the bokeh in this shot. You can tell it's other castle type pieces but they aren't distracting from the "star" attraction.
    Thanks for sharing with us again. I'm a follower of your blog and look forward to seeing your San Diego fun there soon.

    ReplyDelete