Saturday, March 12, 2011

Smiling Faces

So aside from being insanely jealous of Sere, I'm enjoying my weekend with friends and family. This gorgeous girl is Jamison, a friend of mine's daughter. I haven't seen Jamison is ages and she's grown SO much! The good news is that she is still one of the most smiley and joyful kiddos I've ever met. I just want to eat her up! When I asked her if I could take her picture she immediately started posing and giving the best smiles.

Canon 30D
Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L
Aperture f/2.8
Shutter 1/60
ISO 1600
Incandescent light

We were at a surprise party for a mutual friend and the lighting was typical of indoor night time lighting. As such, I needed to use 1600 ISO speed, which is something Brandi will do much better than I with her fancy pants new camera. But as is often the case, getting a so so picture is better than not getting a picture at all.

So what are y'all doing this weekend? Make it a good one!

Scott

1 comment:

  1. As a dad, I am a total sucker for baby girls. This one stole my heart!

    ReplyDelete