Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sexy

There is some very exciting news in the 3C1D family. I finally got some new gear.


The much anticipated (by me) Nikon D300s and the Nikon 24-70 f/2.8 lens.

I got it delivered today by FedEx but unfortunately I only got 6 pictures taken today and all of them were taken after dark, inside, and at ISO 3200 (because I can!).
I promise you all you'll be seeing some shots with the new gear soon.

I'm not going to even put in the settings for the photo above. It was taken with my Nikon D40 (which can now be sold if anyone is interested) very quickly in the middle of a very trying day. My tie in to Scott's is toys. Scott's dragon is cute and cuddly and so is my new gear. Rest assured folks, it will be sleeping next to me on it's own pillow.

Squeee!
And I'm realizing it's Wednesday. This is not wordless and I am too darn exhausted to change it. Please forgive me. For those of you that know me personally, thanks for your understanding, patience and love.

xoxox,
Brandi

2 comments: