Friday, October 22, 2010

Just Hanging Out...

Just a quick mention and shout out to our Wordless Wednesday winner Kristine!! Congrats you were randomly chosen as the winner! Please email us at 3chicks1dudephoto@gmail.com to find out about where you need to go from here. I can't wait to see your photo!!

As for my photo.... I actually took this picture before I saw Brandi's post from yesterday, bad Sere I know, but I had a good opportunity to play so I took it. I had this grandiose idea in my head of all three of these guys looking up at me all perfect like, you know like a calendar pic where everybody looks so cute and fuzzy. Well needless to say that did not work out at all. Charlie the kitty had his own ideas of what he wanted to do and it was not pose for a picture for me. How dare my local, very friendly, yet total barn cat not want to do what I wanted him to do. Hmmpf, it just doesn't make sense. So I stopped waving the camera in front of his face and went on with my day, trying to figure out how to do Friday Faces and connect it to Brandi's heart post.

Uuuuh duh! With her heart picture I realized that I had to connect it by way of taking a Friday Faces picture of someone that I love, so I went back to my pics from this morning and took a look around. None of them were exceptionally good, but this one does tell a bit of a story and I have realized that I am a story telling photography person. Almost every picture I take has a story of some sort behind it or I don't typically take the picture.

Nikon D2x
Nifty Fifty Portrait lens, fixed 50mm
ISO-320
Aperture F/13
Shutter 1/80 sec.
Natural Lighting, Aperture Priority Mode

In this picture Colton was trying to make sure that puppy didn't run off because he was scared of Charlie the kitty. Puppy was like, uh why am I here, I don't want to be here, can I please go back to my momma. I know this was what he was thinking because everytime you let go of him where did he race off to? None other then Momma. Charlie the kitty kept following me around wanting attention from me, I kept refusing him and sending him back to Colton. He retaliated by refusing to look at me and my camera, instead he kept snuggling up to Colton and turning his back to me. Like, ha, I know what you want and I am going to pout and not give it to you because you won't pet me. I know for a fact this was what he was thinking, I know it, really I do.

So what story in pictures can you come up with Jay'me?

1 comment:

  1. I love how they are all cuddled together. The story that goes with it is very entertaining!

    ReplyDelete