Sunday, January 9, 2011

Guest Who Has Joined Us?

Hey everyone. Scott here posting the latest guest effort from the recent Wordless Wednesday winner. The winner was Scott (no, not me), known alphanumerically as S4. I'm known as S12, just to clear up any confusion...or perhaps to create some. Anyway, here is S4 in his own words:

This is my first time appearing on the blog and I am excited to participate. I have been "playing" around in the world of photography for the past few years.

My tie in to Brandi's photo is that this is a night shot with a light in the distance.



Nikon d40
ISO 200
Shutter Speed 30 seconds
Aperture f/22.0

The only thing I couldn't figure out from the EXIF file was the lens. It's not really pertinent to this shot however, considering the aperture and long shutter length. I'm thinking there was a tripod involved to allow for such small aperture and long exposure. The focus is sharp and the noise is low, both difficult things to accomplish at night. Well done S4 and thanks so much for joining us.

That's all for now folks. Stay tuned for Sere tomorrow and have a great week!

Scott (S12)

No comments:

Post a Comment